December 29, 2008

It Has Begun!

Hello internet! According to my partner in crime, it's introduction time. As you can probably tell, the name's Ian. Writing is not one of my strong points, another thing observant readers will eventually notice. Like most other twenty-something males, I'm an avid gamer, comic book reader and movie nut. That probably makes me incredibly generic amongst the blogosphere but I'm not one for caring.

I've been playing World of Warcraft for the better part of 4 years. I took breaks every now and then but it has always drawn me back in. Through out it all, across 3 servers and 2 incarnations, Rhegma has been my Azerothian avatar. Maybe one day I'll go back and document his long convoluted past though, it's probably incredibly boring. Can't forget Savraeth, Ilraeth, and Khasotholas. Armory them if you wish but none mean as much to me as Rhegs.

This will be my first attempt at blogging. I've always had an interest in the concept but never had the nerve. Nick and few other guildies got my engines revved and so... now it begins.

No comments: