December 29, 2008

Transform And Roll Out!

















As today is the opening day of our new blog, I feel it prudent that we should introduce ourselves first.

My name is Nick Mendoza, formally the writer of Two hunters, a Mage... aww who cares. 'Fail @ Life' will be a fresh new start for me. Though World of Warcraft(refered to as WoW henceforth) will be a general focus for me, I will also be talking about other games as well and perhaps what is going on in my life. This being the case, I won't feel as pressured to come up with content to write just about WoW anymore.

Now let's talk about my WoW characters. I have a level 74 Hunter named Raikage, a level 71 Mage named Mizuro, a level 71 Paladin named Rezzarek, and a level 60 Death Knight named Seriga. It's quite a stable isn't it? I play pretty regularly on the Ysera server, along with my cohort who will be also introducing himself. We are both members of the Kung Fu Scientists, a gaggle of podcasters and forum users united to defend Azeroth and all that threatens it.

With that out of the way, I hand the baton over to my compatriot.

No comments: