January 27, 2009

Auction House Blues






















Let me describe the auction house blues to you; you're bursting at the seams with imaginary internet items, half of the things you're trying to sell come back unsold, and there comes a point where everything must go. You'd like to believe you have the patience to wait until you can sell your wares for max profit but the frustration of limited bag space wears on you. Couple that with the fact that you have hundreds of items in the mail, you begin to run out of options.

My auction house mule is in such a state. Every mail I open containing a returned auction item is another failure on my part. It's gotten to the point where I'll just undercut the cheapest auction available for whatever item I have to be auctioning. Things are finally selling, but not at the price point I was hoping for. All I can think about is the money I lost on my deposit just for putting the items up.

Yeah, this is defintely the auction house blues.

No comments: